Mostly Thoughtless

Tam Brahm, thank you ma'am

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Changing Frames!

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987), The Philosophy of Andy Warhol

The above has now come true in the case of my blog. For nearly four months now, I've waited to see if my template would change on its own but you know what? It didn't! So, after doing a lot of soul-searching, I've finally taken the matter into my own hands and changed the template myself. It is with a heavy heart that I'm taking this extreme step, but hopefully, it will be for the better.

"Things do not change; we change."

Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862), Walden (1970)

Now I'm really confused, but what the hell! With this post, I'm unveiling a brand-new, ultra-simple, extremely minimalistic and clean look to my blog. Guys, please let me know how you feel about it.

"Nothing endures but change."

Heraclitus (540 BC - 480 BC), from Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers

There, I'm glad we've finally arrived at a compromise. Change is what drives this world. Till the next time, bye and take care!

P.S: Please don't forget to leave behind your opinion on the new design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home